A well – experienced highly professional candidate who will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects mainly for high-rise buildings.
- Prepare the project plans, schedules, and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures, and potential construction problems.
- Assist estimator in preparation of project budget.
- Prepare the general conditions budget.
- Assist in assembling the jobs site office and equipment requirements.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals.
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule every week.
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings, Prepare and issue minutes of all site meetings.
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design and drawings.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirement of the Occupational Health and Safety standards are enforced.
- Ensure completion of and track of all independent testing and inspections as required by Government authorities and to ensure all required civic bodies inspections are performed.
- Issue Monthly progress draws and invoicing to Consultant and client including Final holdbacks.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Maintain Control and responsibility for the security and operation of the Commission’s directly owned equipment on the job site in conjunction with site staff.
- Control and monitor labor, material, and equipment expenses.
- Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that as-built drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close-outs to Consultant/Client accordingly.
- Coordinate with the procurement team regarding the transaction of all materials.
- Prepare a report on the progress of the project in a detailed way.
- Prepare and expedite project deficient lists.
- To prepare and verify the measurement book for the whole project.
Bachelor / Master’s Degree and other relevant qualifications
15 years of experience as Project Director on high-rise buildings.
- Excellent communications skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of project management (Planning, Organizing, Budgeting, Execution, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- A team leader is committed to achieving the overall objectives of the project.