Lead the development and implementation of an annual Business Marketing Strategy, to support the delivery of Strategic Plan and Objectives.
- Business Marketing brand, Awareness, and lead generation campaigns plan.
- International business events plan, clearly segregating events that are owned vs events where the organization will participate/sponsor (a detailed evaluation and reasoning for each event is required)
- Stakeholder Maps with details of key stakeholders.
- Key messaging for all stakeholders (developed by the content team)
- Stakeholder engagement plans
- Work closely with all other sections of Marketing and Corporate Communications to make sure BM designs, campaigns, social media, and Events are on brand and messaging.
- Create a global events database each year, to use as a base for operations strategy.
- Support the Business development and strategy team on marketing activities in line with the annual plan.
- Extend support to Academy, legal, and Hawkamah (where relevant available and aligned to prioritization with BD and Strategy and subject to resource and deliverables for their marketing requirements
- Own and oversee the execution of the Business Marketing strategy – this should be part of the yearly operational plan.
- Responsible for all Business campaigns, Events, Activations, and Programs in Dubai and internationally.
- Develop a “Briefing System” and process, to be used by businesses.
- Marketing team and the rest of the departments, for efficiency.
- Ensure the organization has visibility from a branding and content standpoint within relevant global, regional, and local markets. It is especially important to demonstrate the leadership position of the organization.
- Work with media agencies and publishers regionally/ globally to reach the right audiences with content / right messages.
- Monitor competitor Events and business campaigns within the industry regionally (namely Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, and Riyadh) and recommend tactics to keep the Brand in the clear lead at all times.
- Update tracker providing updates to stakeholders on deliverables agreed.
Oversee Analytics & Reporting:
- Produce understandable and actionable post-marketing evaluation reports gleaned from analytics data, to continue developing Events to perform better.
- Find trends within data and reports, to help guide strategic decisions. Keep up on industry trends and advise senior management when changes need to be made to the Business Marketing strategy and/or strategic direction.
- Specifically, establish KPIs and monitor statistics to increase the strength and performance of campaigns.
- Prepare Competitor Benchmark reports for related businesses in the industry.
Learning & Development:
- Provide insight/training to the team for a better understanding of how it integrates with the rest of the sections within the department.
- Develop direct reports within the function.
- Create a Learning and Development plan for yourself, to be shared with the Line Manager, Department Head, and HR.
Manage Agencies & Stakeholders:
- Manage stakeholders internally and own the relationships externally (3rd party agencies).
- Consistently evaluate 3rd party agencies under contract, to make sure they are achieving deliverables.
- Develop relationships with international and regional partners.
- Organizational Alignment
- Strategic Understanding
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Passion for Excellence and Delivery
- Communicating Effectively
- Customer Championship
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years of similar Events and Partnership experience is required (with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership position, managing people).
- 2 years of progressive leadership responsibility in an organization of similar scope and size.
- Proven track record in similar Marketing and Communications functions. Digital experience preferred.