Our Client is looking for a Business Development Manager to promote their product to relevant institutions across the UAE and India. They are looking for only Go-Getters in B2B with a good network in Institutions and local Businesses in UAE and/or India. Full training and setup will be provided. This right candidate will need to start as soon as possible.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers (B2B and B2C)
- Arranging appointments and having meetings with (prospective) customers:
- Face to face at our offices or at the office of the lead
- 1-on-1 Online meeting
- Phone call meeting
- Group Webinars
- Foster and develop relationships with (potential) customers/clients by following up continuously (Phone calls, WhatsApp, E-mail).
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend and participate in seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate – Report to the management.
- Minimum work experience: 5 Years in business development
- Need to have an extensive network to expand the business B2B
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: Indian
- Willing to work from 11:00 until 20:00, from Monday to Saturday. Sundays are off.
- Has his own car and UAE driver’s license to go and meet (potential) clients
- Excellent English skills
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Have a good understanding of the business’s services and be able to advise others about them.
- Understand the needs of customers and able to respond effectively.
- Strategic thinker: seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business (B2B and B2C) and meet or exceed targets.
- Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates.
- Preference for someone with experience with a CRM (Zoho)
Attitude and Soft Skills:
- Likable personality and ability to build trust with (potential) clients quickly and develop relationships.
- Self-motivated: doesn’t sit and wait for instructions. Takes proactive action to achieve more results.
- Competitive, but also a team player.
- Great organizational and negotiation skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker to find ways to maximize the revenue of the company.
- Proactive, provide feedback and proposes ideas on how to increase revenue.
- Well-spoken, organized, presentable, and well-groomed.
- Confident speaker, persuasive but also a good listener.
- Takes responsibility for his work and the results delivered.
- Loyalty: willingness to work hard and grow revenue for the company.
- Resilient and persistent: Can work under pressure and WANTS to achieve goals.
- Very detail-oriented: Data entry in the CRM and reporting.
Salary & Benefits:
- Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent
- A vibrant work environment with go-getters where teamwork and achieving goals are core values.
- The monthly Salary: Basic salary is negotiable.
- Depending on performance the basic salary and commission may be increased at the Company’s discretion.
- Benefits include Health Insurance, Company Visa, Commission, Company phone, and laptop.