Financial Analyst that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Support special initiatives (Shared Services, ERP implementation, etc.)
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager / Financial Analyst in the financial sector.
- 10-15 Years of Experience.
Requirements and Skills:
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Support special initiatives (SSC, ERP implementation & optimization, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
|Job Category||Banking & Finance|