Our Client is looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience, and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
Bachelor / Master’s Degree or other relevant qualifications.
10-15 years of Experience.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- ERP experience is required.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field.
|Job Category||IT & Technology|