To give support to overall QA Compliance and Category Leaders on projects like nutritional requirements, product cuttings, follow-up/maintaining compliance on Risk 3C suppliers, and managing the QA database system (TrueView) accuracy and integrity.
- Manage and maintain the TrueView system for the region.
- Hands-on support for internal and external partners.
- Support all suppliers on the use of TrueView i.e. complaint, guidance, and training.
- All suppliers in the system should have access to TrueView.
- Communicate all updates pertaining to the TrueView system to all the stakeholders i.e. suppliers, franchisees, internal Yum team, and auditors.
- Manage and maintain a List of Approved Suppliers in the region.
- Update the list quarterly or as required.
- Hold a quarterly review meeting within the Supply Chain and QA function for accuracy of the list.
- Share the list quarterly with the franchisee QA lead.
- Reach out to market QAs for the accuracy of the list.
- Maintain Supplier “Risk 3C’s” approval in the system.
- Work with market QA’s on “Local Supplier Assessment” /Class C questionnaires for Class Risk 3C products listed in the vendor’s list.
- Interact with the suppliers/ franchisees to follow up completion/update of the Local Supplier Assessment.
- Communicate and follow up for the completion. Make sure lists capture the most updated data.
- Evaluate the received questionnaires and follow up if needed till completion.
- Set up and follow actions for slow/ non-compliance suppliers.
- Update team on audit progress quarterly.
- Warehousing of data in TrueView system.
- Communicate with the team (internal and external) the most updated list, quarterly.
- Train Risk 3C suppliers in the system as deemed necessary.
- Support the team on the Nutritional information requirements of the region.
- Follow-up/update nutritional database.
- Interact with an approved and accredited laboratory to send samples.
In-house all nutritional information in a database system e.g. Genesis or alike
- Support Product Cuttings in the region with category leaders as deemed necessary.
- In-house reports in the TrueView system.
- Initiate creation of specifications, QAP, and KPIs in TrueView as deemed required by the Category Lead.
- Support compliance at the restaurant level.
- Food Safety Big-6 yearly priority focus e.g. pest control
- Microbiological testing as per the market’s yearly plan.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (food science-related course is an advantage but not a must)
- Minimum 3 years of working/ support experience in Food Manufacturing, QA-related roles, or laboratory
- Experience in food manufacturing, including an overall understanding of production facilities, quality improvement methods, and product development requirements is required.
- With support experienced in working with QA on projects like pest control, micro testing is an advantage
- Works with a team on managing food safety/ audits/ nutrition database system
- Hands-on experience in nutrition calculation, specifications, product evaluations, and local regulations is an advantage Good communication skills, written and verbal are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail orientated.
- Good in the follow-up of projects.
|Job Category||Food & Beverages, Others|