Sales consultants are required for a company based in Abu Dhabi. The main role is to promote the company’s services to potential clients in Abu Dhabi. The right candidates will need to start as soon as possible.
- Calling leads to gauge interest and qualification of leads for visa applications (basic assessment is done by a salesperson and detailed case studies are done by specialist immigration lawyers.)
- Arranging appointments with leads and maximizing their attendance.
- Hold consultations with clients: Face to face, Online meetings, phone call meetings, and group Webinars.
- Foster and develop relationships with (potential) customers/clients by following up continuously (phone calls, WhatsApp, e-mail).
- Provide clarification as required with the goal to convince the leads to start the visa application procedure.
- Continuously and meticulously entering details of each lead and any other relevant info that has been received into a database/CRM (Zoho).
- Report to the management.
- Minimum work experience: 5 Years in sales
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: Indian or Filipino
- Excellent English skills
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Preference for someone with experience with a CRM (Zoho)
Attitude and Soft skills:
- Likable personality and ability to build trust with clients quickly and develop relationships.
- Curious and wants to learn.
- Competitive and organized.
- Well-spoken, organized, presentable, and well-groomed (meetings with clients).
- Confident speaker, persuasive but also a good listener.
- Takes responsibility for the tasks given to him and gets them done without the continuous follow-up of the management.
- Loyalty: willingness to work hard and grow with the company.
- Resilient and persistent: Can work under pressure and wants to achieve goals.
- Very detail-oriented: Data entry in the CRM needs to be done very well.
Salary & Benefits:
- Employment Type: Full-time/Permanent.
- A vibrant work environment with go-getters where teamwork and achieving goals are core values.
- The monthly Salary: Basic salary is negotiable.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Company Visa, Commission, Company phone and laptop
Note: There will be extensive training at the company’s Dubai office for a period of 2-4 weeks before being deployed at the Abu Dhabi office. During this time, accommodation will be provided by Company.
|Job Category||Travel & Tourism|