Our client is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to promote their products globally. The right candidate will need to start as soon as possible.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Track the most important social media KPIs.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content across multiple social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest,…)
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product Development team.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Hire and train others in the marketing team.
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Undertake audience research.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Analyze competitor activity – Report to the management.
Interested candidates need to submit a Work Sample (Artwork, Videos, Social Media Profile Links)
- Minimum work experience: 5 Years
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: Indian
- Willing to work from 11:00 until 20:00, from Monday to Saturday. Sundays are off.
- A bubbly personality and happy to face the camera to promote the products and services which the company provides.
- Excellent English skills.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools to handle multiple projects and generate revenue (ROI) for our current 4 projects.
- Have basic Video editing skills
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Content writing
- Experience in Canva
- Experience in Marketing (SM paid campaigns, E-mails, WhatsApp, Print)
- Experience in Managing Team
- Expertise in online marketing and a good understanding of all major marketing channels and their intricacies such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Social networking experience and knowledge about social analytics tools
- Familiar with and able to analyze all major marketing metrics and provide interpretations, and suggestions, and propose solutions to improve metrics and brand awareness.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
Attitude and Soft Skills:
- Team player, but able to manage and lead the marketing team
- Self-motivated: doesn’t sit and wait for instructions. Takes proactive action to reach more clients
- Proactive, provide feedback and proposes ideas on how to increase revenue.
- Well-spoken, organized, presentable, and well-groomed.
- Takes responsibility for his work and the results delivered.
- Ensures deadlines are met.
- Eye for detail when creating ads/e-mail campaigns or other promotional materials.
- Loyalty: willingness to work hard and grow revenue for the company.
- Resilient and persistent: Can work under pressure.
Salary & Benefits:
- Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent
- A vibrant work environment with go-getters where teamwork and achieving goals are core values.
- A challenging but rewarding role with the opportunity to build and grow the marketing team.
- The monthly Salary: Basic salary is negotiable.
- Depending on performance the basic salary may be increased at the Company’s discretion.
- Benefits include Health Insurance, Company Visa, Company phone, and laptop.