The Operations Manager will be responsible for planning, managing, supervising, and coordinating the ES Operations while maintaining the highest client satisfaction and service standards.
The person will be responsible for managing the operations of the department and always ensuring the smooth functioning of ES operations. The person will be strong experience in the commercial and tender process.
1- Operation Management
- Have a complete understanding of the work related to Operations management activities according to priority and ensure the same is carried out within the timelines, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure effective site surveys and inspections are carried out by the team and self
- Ensure strict adherence to schedules for all jobs, compactor service, and compliance with safety procedures with all applicable local regulations
- Attend to operational issues at client locations and resolve, take preventive/corrective actions to the satisfaction of the customer
- Monitor all company assets including vehicles, bins, loaders, and skips, and ensure timely and proper maintenance is carried out
- Organize site visits as required by the commercial team; provide timely feedback and recommendations on operational aspects
2- Strategy and Planning
- Responsible for developing strategies to have integrated scheduling of the activities related to ES Operations.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders to determine the specifications of the client requirements
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources, operational processes and procedures are being followed
- Conduct periodic visits to major clients and address their issues (if any) / suggest performance improvement strategies.
- Analyze job orders and allocate timely and effective resources towards them. Carry out effective route-scheduling and trip allocation
- Coordinate and support the team in achieving business strategies and take necessary action based on the performance of business units and employees.
3- Team Management
- Supervise the activities carried out by supervisors, drivers, and helpers to ensure these are aligned to the job description
- Ensure the team responds to all client requests and appropriate actions are taken within a reasonable time frame (as required, in accordance with the management directives).
- Enforce performance standards and motivation to staff, supervisors, and employees as required
- Work with ER&W & HSE team to motivate employees and find solutions to reduce absenteeism, injury/accidents & sickness, and take necessary actions
4- Reporting and Compliance
- Complete understanding of the safety risks and hazards at the client site and ensuring the HSE and safety guidelines and regulations are explained and followed by all our employees deployed at the client site. Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards of the industry
- Maintain, monitor, and take corrective action on fuel consumption, vehicle maintenance, resource utilization, etc.
- Generate periodic management and operational reports as per the directives from Management.
- Analyze the root cause for complaints and accidents to avoid repetition in the future.
- Measure, monitor, and bring about any necessary improvements in the processes followed by the operations team.
- Have frequent interaction with workers to address their operational concerns and coordinate with relevant support functions
- Ensure attendance of employees in all training, HR Roadshows, and company engagement events.
- Understand and implement the company safety policies and procedures as described in the integrated management system
- Will be accountable and responsible for duties as described in the HSE roles and responsibilities document of IMS.
Qualifications and Skills required:
Bachelor’s in Engineering
Demonstrated knowledge of the service market
Experience in Team management
Experience in Waste Handling and Segregation
Experience in Waste Collection Operations
GCC Experience – Preferred
Age : 30 – 45
Gender : Male / Female
Job Type: Full-time
Working hours: 5 days working / 9 hrs duty + whenever required
Salary: As per market standards + Qatar law benefits
Job Posting: 15.08.2022
Application Deadline: 15.11.2022