Location: Jeddah, KSA
RFS HR Consultancy is one of the top recruiting firms in Saudi Arabia, which offers staffing and recruitment solutions to clients. With its global access to the candidate market, RFS HR provides recruitment solutions to clients from healthcare to find potential resources to fill their roles.
About our client:
Our client is a leading healthcare facility dedicated to providing exceptional medical care. Our client is in search of an experienced and dedicated Consultant Pediatric Neurologist to join their respected team in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. As a Consultant Pediatric Neurologist, you will play a pivotal role in diagnosing, treating, and managing neurological conditions in pediatric patients.
- Conduct thorough neurological examinations and assessments of pediatric patients.
- Diagnose or treat various neurological disorders affecting children, such as epilepsy, developmental delays, cerebral palsy, and neuromuscular conditions.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans, including medication management and therapy, to address neurological conditions.
- Perform and interpret specialized tests or diagnostic procedures related to pediatric neurology.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including pediatricians, neurosurgeons, therapists, and psychologists, to deliver integrated care.
- Provide guidance or support to families, offering education, and counseling on managing pediatric neurological conditions.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records and reports in compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Stay updated with advancements in pediatric neurology through continuous learning and participation in conferences or seminars.
- supervise or mentor junior medical staff and residents as required.
- Medical degree from a recognized institution.
- Board certification or equivalent in Pediatric Neurology.
- Valid license to practice as a Pediatric Neurologist in Saudi Arabia.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Consultant Pediatric Neurologist.
- Expertise in diagnosing and managing a wide spectrum of pediatric neurological disorders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with children and their families.
- Commitment to delivering compassionate and comprehensive care to pediatric patients.
- Proficiency in using diagnostic tools and technology relevant to pediatric neurology.
What our client offers:
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.