Location: [On Site – Riyadh, KSA]
Job Type: [Contractual]
- Architect and develop and maintain enterprise data warehouse.
- Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, and triggers in MS SQL Server.
- Design and implement robust end-to-end ETL pipelines.
- Create and manage ETL data pipelines (sourcing data from databases, streaming data, various web APIs, etc.).
- Integrate data from the data warehouse into 3rd party tools to make data actionable.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, monitor system health and performance, ensuring high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Preparing and maintaining storage management plans, including routine backups, long-term archives, and disaster recovery support.
- Manage the deployment of database scripts in development, test, and production environments.
- Develops and maintains system documentation, guidelines, and presentations.
- Experience with data administration, data modeling, and relational database design.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data modeling in large Data warehousing, and data lake environments.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, HBase, and Pig scripting is a plus.
- Strong communication skills to support all project phases, in particular technical and business requirement discussions.
- Self-motivated, organized, independent, and proactive.