To ensure that the business plan for the short, mid, and long-term organic growth of the operations is maintained and adjusted periodically as & when required to meet Company goals & set objectives, and where possible exceed expectations as per the strategic business plan and the long term strategic vision of the organization.
- Manage and provide strategic direction in Operations as well as Consultancy on behalf of the Company to achieve set objectives.
- Oversees and ensures the achievement of operational strategy and accountability for the Profit/Loss and accounts of the company’s operations & consultancy division.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the existing partners, clients, and customers while ensuring operational effectiveness.
- Overseeing the systems i.e. operational, procedural, technological, customer care,, in use to ensure better control & effectiveness in the company are both robust and consistent throughout.
- Strategically driving initiatives on continuous improvement that creates value and cost optimization.
- Developing innovative strategies to improve the effectiveness of service delivery, operational efficiency & consultancy through periodic performance measurements with respective head/s of operations & consultancy.
- Oversees and ensures the maintenance of a healthy, safe working environment for all staff and subcontractors engaged by the company in line with ESHQ Policy.
- Establishing an effective organizational structure for operations & consultancy and ensuring control of the same for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reports to the board on the performance of the divisions and any changes to the business plan, if required, in consultation with the CEO.
- Ensuring proper cascade of all procedures for operations & consultancy division and ensuring the achievement of quality certification.
- Guidance, development, and mentoring of direct reports in line with succession planning; both short-term as well as long-term succession for critical role/s.
- Evaluates division or department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made, and advise on the operating budget.
- Implementation and maintenance of the company’s culture in line with established core values.
- Carrying out management reviews and taking the required actions to ensure the continued success of the company.
- Monitors budget to control expenditures to properly administer the division’s budget.
- Recommends and amends division policy and procedures as and when required for better policy implementation within the organization.
- Provides leadership to all FMS divisions and provides advice to the top management
- Hires, trains, motivates, and evaluates personnel; disciplines and authorizes corrective actions as necessary.
- Reviews and evaluates projects in progress, contract compliance, and quality control.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelors / PG Diploma/ PG Degree is a must.
- Relevant professional certification is a must.
Skills/ Competencies/ Experience
- Minimum 20– 25 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 8 years of top Managerial Experience.
- Strategic Orientation and Dealing with Ambiguity.
- Leadership and Proactive Decision Making.
- Ownership and Accountability.
- Business Acumen.
- Advanced communication skills in English (Oral and Written) and knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
Application Deadline: 17.11.2022