Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Who We Are!
RFS is a premium executive search firm that provides clients access to an extensive candidate pool. We provide executive search and recruitment solutions in more than 12 industries worldwide. With our profound industry knowledge and understanding of our client’s needs, RFS can identify top talent from various backgrounds and industries.
About our client:
Our client is An international IT company specializing in technology solutions and software development. They have a global presence and work with clients across various industries. Our client is always looking for top talent to join their team and help drive growth, with a strong focus on innovation and producing high-quality products.
- Over 10 years of IT industry experience focusing on AA software robot development.
- Completed at least 3 enterprise-level RPA engagements, from requirement definition through workflow development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand the vision and mission of large organizations, translating priorities into actionable RPA solutions.
- Quickly grasp technical roadmaps and industry best practices and integrate them into business solutions for various program offices.
- Work in agile teams, leading full development, testing, and deployment in short sprints.
- Proficient in Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in API development using RESTful or other standards.
- In-depth understanding of ERP system functionality from a data and integration perspective.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite.
- Previous experience as a full-stack developer, utilizing modern, open-source stacks.
- Intelligent AA bots development experience, incorporating ML code into RPA workflows (D2).
- Hands-on experience on UiPath and Blue Prism.
- Familiarity with modern technologies, tools, and cloud platforms.
- Strategic mindset with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable about organizational change management and able to guide change within the organization.
- Solution-focused self-starter with a high level of dependability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Outstanding verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, capable of delivering technical topics to non-technical and technical teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborating effectively with internal technical teams, customers, and stakeholders.
What our client offers:
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package