Location: Riyadh, KSA
RFS HR Consultancy is a global recruitment and executive search firm operating in various countries, including Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and more. Our localized approach complements our expertise in recruiting the best possible native talent across various industries. So contact us right now if you are willing to build a winning team and expand your business.
About Our Client:
Our client is a reputed software agency providing its services to different industries, the most prominent of which is the healthcare industry. They are looking for a simulation engineer to be a part of their team and facilitate them in assisting their client with exceptional services. If you feel fit for the role, apply now and avail the opportunity.
• Conduct analysis, modeling, and simulation.
• Construct and create fresh concepts and applications for healthcare simulation models.
• Support advancing research and comprehending intricate healthcare systems and procedures.
• Record the study’s conclusions, suggestions, assumptions, and project methodology.
• Create and give presentations to collect the information required and convey intermediate findings and consequences.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure all pertinent process and model aspects are adequately synchronized.
• Develop new system simulation frameworks, performance models, and algorithms to integrate current ones in collaboration with other engineers and analysts.
• Support scientific and project management, as well as project progress monitoring.
• Bachelors or Masters in computer science, engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or industrial engineering.
• Proficient in various software systems and programming languages, including Java and more.
• Proficient in scripting and computing skills
• Should be a problem-solver and leader with proven critical thinking and teamwork abilities.
• Has practical experience with several operating systems, including Linux.
• Skilled at creating mathematical and simulation models.
What our client offers:
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.